“We succeed through our clients’ success. At Ansafone, we value our clients and work as partners so both organizations succeed. This is forefront in everything we do!”
Meet Ben Martorano!
I oversee all aspects of Operations including training and quality. I am here to create solutions to ensure your objectives are met.
Benefits to You
Between myself and our Operations leaders, we provide over 75 years of experience in the teleservices industry. Each leader brings different specialties and expertise to the team. Backed by cutting-edge technology and proven processes, we will meet your organizations goals.
What We Can Do For You:
- Provide 24/7/365 BPO call center and answering service support.
- Enhance your customer service experience.
- Provide the most robust telephony and technology in the industry to accommodate any task.
- Bilingual services.
- Over 50 years of World-Class Customer Experience and Brand Care.
- Professional, well-trained agents to represent you.
- Capacity to scale and support in short notice.
- HIPAA/PCI compliant.
- SOC2 certified (currently undergoing new SOC2 Type 2 audit for 2020).
- Customer Experience Award – Business Intelligence Group.
About Ben Martorano:
Ben Martorano leads all aspects of the Ansafone operations team. With over 30 years of experience in the call center industry, Ben has a progressive aptitude for business process mapping, organizational change management, strategic planning, compliance, and developing plans to meet or exceed client goals. Throughout his career, Ben has worked in multiple capacities from agent to Chief Operating Officer, demonstrating his breadth of experience in the contact center space. He has a passion for client success and for developing team members. When not working, Ben can usually be found in a gym coaching youth basketball. He lives in Chicago with his wife and two daughters.