Connecting People and Technology to Help Your Business! Meet Elizabeth Healy!
Whether It’s Customer Service Support, Appointment Setting, Dispatch, or Help Desk Support, We Are Here To Support You!
BENEFITS TO YOU
Elizabeth will take the time to listen to your needs and goals. You will find her going the extra mile to understand your budget, concerns, and challenges. Once she has a clear understanding, you will receive a personalized solution or several. With your personalized solution, she will provide supporting information to help you see the whole picture such as sample scripting, a training guide, or technology to make your team more efficient and help reduce cost.
What We Can Do For You:
- Provide 24/7/365 BPO call center and answering service support.
- Enhance your customer, client, or patient’s service experience.
- Provide the most robust telephony and technology in the industry to accommodate any task.
- Skilled agents and technology matched to your company needs and goals.
- Over 50 years of World-Class Customer Experience and Brand Care.
- Professional, well-trained HIPAA and PCI compliant background checked agents to represent your business.
- Capacity to scale and support in short notice between our 5 US-based locations.
- No cookie cutter solutions! We personalize a solution to fit your vision.
About Elizabeth Healy:
With over 15 years of call center experience, Elizabeth Healy has served many critical roles in the industry and has advanced very quickly from agent to supervisor to floor manager and then to a Customer Service Manager. In the Customer Service Manager role, she designed agent training, script development, programming, and quality assurance for clients and internal staff. By serving in these diverse roles, she understands first -hand the “nitty-gritty” and dynamics of the call center business.
Her knowledge and continual learning of the industry earned her a spot as a Customer Service Manager. With operations experience, she started to help the consultation team with developing solutions for new clients. She fell in love with being the front line for the company and a voice for the clients. She took on the position as an Sr. Sales Executive which she has held the seat for 10 years.
Her upbringing in a family business has helped ingrained her approach that every call matters and she gives her best to serve others!
Her motto is “Always render more and better service than is expected of you, no matter what your task may be.”
Reach out to Elizabeth K. Healy through phone, email, or schedule a call.