A client portal is an invaluable tool for companies outsourcing contact center functions. By providing a two-way flow of information, clients can more easily collaborate with vendors for stronger partnerships, while simultaneously benefitting from reduced overhead and streamlined processes. When evaluating a contact center service provider, it’s important to understand the capabilities of its client portal. Here are three important questions to ask.
Transparent, Real-time Data
Contact center managers know that analytics are the key to running an operation at peak efficiency. After all, you can’t improve what you don’t measure. But having access to data isn’t as straightforward as it sounds. It’s important to know if your vendor will provide transparent data. In other words, will you have access to the same information your vendor has? Transparency allows everyone to work from the same page, where issues can be identified, and trends spotted in an open environment. Ansafone designed its proprietary client portal based on this philosophy. “Client facing” portals provide many benefits:
- You can interact with your service provider whenever it is convenient for you, not according to business hours. This fosters a greater sense of collaboration while saving time and resources by reducing the need for face-to-face meetings.
- Shared project spaces on client portals help improve oversight and increase project visibility.
- A robust client portal can provide not only a-high level view of operations, but also the details that drive growth.
Another important factor when considering a vendor’s client portal is your access to real-time data. Many contact center service providers produce reports at the end of the day or week, but information after-the-fact isn’t as valuable as real-time data that allows for real-time changes. For example, if you run a TV spot at 1 p.m., a robust client portal will allow you to log in at 1:15 to assess the campaign’s performance while it’s happening. You should be able to see all of the details in order to make changes on the fly.
Everything in One Place
Gone are the days of siloed data generated from multiple places, provided in multiple formats. A robust client portal makes it possible to access everything from one convenient, secure location. The Ansafone client portal serves as central hub for everything from reports and saved document, to pending items, recurrent issues, trending, tracking and more in order to provide many client benefits:
- Direct access to information, resources and applications improves flexibility and increases responsiveness.
- The User Activity Portal is especially useful for audits, such as required by HIPPA.
- Rather than managing projects with Excel documents, a portal makes it easy to add and edit things like project status, process owners, and completion dates, as well as assign priorities and other actions.
- A central hub for documents allows for version control, ensuring the most up-to-date information is always available.
Your business is unique, which is why it’s important to have a client portal that can easily be customized to your needs. When evaluating a service provider, make sure you have the following capabilities:
- Permissions: It’s important to be able to control what data users have access to. The Ansafone client portal ensures that the right personnel are accessing the right information through a system of different access levels and site permissions. Access can be limited to a particular area of the client portal, so individuals can view only the data that you want them to see and is relevant to them.
- Functionality: While most client portals provide reports and dashboards, many don’t provide the ability to control your content, such as document and script version control. Because the Ansafone client portal is transparent, clients have access to all internal documents, making it easy to track things like pending items, error logs, automated alerts and more. Plus, the Ansafone portal provides progress and status updates in real time, not merely as historical reports.
- Customization: In some cases, you may want your client portal mirror internal processes. Because the Ansafone client portal was built from the ground up, it can be designed to match your corporate brand standards, such as fonts and colors. Your data can be seamlessly provide in whatever format works best for you and your team.
The Ansafone client portal checks all of the boxes for ease-of-use, customization and security. What’s more, its transparent real-time functionality means you have access to data that is the most up-to-date and complete. To learn more about how the Ansafone client portal compares to others, and how it can help you build your business, contact Ansafone today.