Five Outcomes that Great Contact Centers Produce for Their Clients
How do you view your contact center? Do you rely on them as your strategic business partner? Or have they emerged as a headache that you must manage?
A contact center should never be a bad situation that you must deal with. After all, doesn’t that negate the reason why you hired them in the first place? If you view your current contact center as a source of problems for you to resolve, maybe it’s time to look for another service provider.
Seek a contact center that stands strong as a strategic business partner. When a contact center functions at this high level, here are five key outcomes you can expect.
- Solve Problems: A strategic business partner isn’t a problem that you must handle. Instead they solve problems. They look for trends in their interactions with your customers to spot weaknesses. Then they take proactive steps to fix these issues, turning less-than-ideal situations into positive interactions. They’ll even solve problems that you didn’t know existed.
- Drive Growth: A great contact center will help you drive growth. How can they do this? It starts with their 24/7 availability. By being there to serve your customers, day or night, whenever they’re needed, they increase customer satisfaction and goodwill. This helps keep existing customers and acquire new ones. Losing fewer customers and gaining more new ones is a surefire way to drive growth. And the best contact centers can help make this happen.
- Capitalize on Opportunities: When you face an opportunity for improvement, does your contact center help drive it forward or stand in the way and block progress? If your contact center is a strategic business partner, they’ll be out front to help you get the most of each opportunity that presents itself. And sometimes they’ll identify these opportunities and propose ways to capitalize on them. They may even take preemptive action. That’s what a strategic partner does.
- Produce More Revenue: Every company wants more sales and more revenue. This is a given. But how can your contact center help you achieve this? Anything they do relating to orders gives them an opportunity to help you produce more revenue. This could be as simple as providing great customer service, because great service sparks more sales. In addition, this might mean being available for web chat to answer questions and assist customers in placing orders online. Or when they take orders themselves, they could offer cross-sells and upsells to increase the dollar volume of each order. The result is more revenue.
- Delight Customers: How do your customers view your contact center? Do they groan when they reach it? Or perhaps they can’t tell the difference between your staff and your contact center. Maybe your contact center even outshines your in-house staff. Though this might be hard to accept, it does happen, especially from the best contact centers. Regardless, when your contact center produces delighted customers, everyone wins.
Contact centers that function as your strategic business partner produce exceptional outcomes and are a joy to work with. Make sure your contact center can operate at this high level. And when they do, they’ll help you solve problems, drive growth, capitalize on opportunities, produce more revenue, and delight your customers.
Ansafone Contact Centers, a 24/7 live contact center service provider, uses a multichannel communication approach to help customers communicate via phone and live chat, with email management and social media monitoring. Ansafone’s business process outsourcing (BPO) services specialize in customer service, help desk, tier-1 tech support, sales conversion, and enrollment. Click here to learn more.