Psst… Are you looking for a new career and professional growth? Do you want to be recognized for a job well done? Are you looking for competitive wages and affordable benefits?
Then we’re looking for you!
Ansafone is Growing Again And Currently Seeking Rock Stars. Be a Rock Star in our professional environment that provides no sales, telemarketing, commission or quota work. We simply provide amazing Customer Service.
As a Rock Star! Customer Service Representative:
- You are Attentive, positive and display quality customer service.
- You are the voice of the company.
- You will demonstrate a positive attitude and a willingness to assist each customer.
Your Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Being available at your desk to take incoming calls from customers
- Interacting with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Recording electronic customer transactions accurately and with every contact
- Performing other duties as assigned
Do You Meet the Following Requirements:
- 1 Year previous call experience (preferred)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well-organized and able to handle pressure
- High school diploma
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing
Looking for a rock star Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Completes all assigned Journal Entries per time schedule for the company and joint ventures
- Reconciles assigned balance sheet accounts on a timely basis.
- Assists with preparation of periodic financial statements and reports
- Supports Controller, VP and President with any special assignments
- Support finance in achieving objectives and maintaining workflow
- Reviewing and auditing customer invoices
- Reconciling and researching accounts to ensure accuracy and assuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Works with the Controller on appropriate fiscal strategies for the organization
- Must have a solid understanding of accounting practices and sufficient accounting knowledge to determine proper entries, prepare reports and to review records to possibly determine causes of results shown
- Other duties as assigned
Experience with electronic financial systems, spreadsheets, and databases preferred. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and QuickBooks or other computerized accounting software. Exceptional analytical, verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Government Accounting Board Standards.
Accountant/Bookkeeper candidate should have an Associate degree in Accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience as well as knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles. Strong accounting background and experience in lieu of degree will be highly considered.
Please Fill Out the Application Below
Willie Jones Recruiter and HR Coordinator
For any additional questions and concerns please contact our Corporate recruiter at
(352) 368- 0932 or for the fastest response come to the office anytime between 9am- 3pm at 101 NE 2nd St Ocala, Fla 34470.