Psst… Are you looking for a new career and professional growth? Do you want to be recognized for a job well done? Are you looking for competitive wages and affordable benefits?
Then we’re looking for you!
Ansafone is Growing Again And Currently Seeking Rock Stars. Be a Rock Star in our professional environment that provides no sales, telemarketing, commission or quota work. We simply provide amazing Customer Service.
As a Rock Star! Customer Service Representative:
- You are Attentive, positive and display quality customer service.
- You are the voice of the company.
- You will demonstrate a positive attitude and a willingness to assist each customer.
Your Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Being available at your desk to take incoming calls from customers
- Interacting with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Recording electronic customer transactions accurately and with every contact
- Performing other duties as assigned
Do You Meet the Following Requirements:
- 1 Year previous call experience (preferred)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well-organized and able to handle pressure
- High school diploma
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing
Looking for a rock star Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Completes all assigned Journal Entries per time schedule for the company and joint ventures
- Reconciles assigned balance sheet accounts on a timely basis.
- Assists with preparation of periodic financial statements and reports
- Supports Controller, VP and President with any special assignments
- Support finance in achieving objectives and maintaining workflow
- Reviewing and auditing customer invoices
- Reconciling and researching accounts to ensure accuracy and assuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Works with the Controller on appropriate fiscal strategies for the organization
- Must have a solid understanding of accounting practices and sufficient accounting knowledge to determine proper entries, prepare reports and to review records to possibly determine causes of results shown
- Other duties as assigned
Experience with electronic financial systems, spreadsheets, and databases preferred. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and QuickBooks or other computerized accounting software. Exceptional analytical, verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Government Accounting Board Standards.
Accountant/Bookkeeper candidate should have an Associate degree in Accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience as well as knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles. Strong accounting background and experience in lieu of degree will be highly considered.
Call Center Quality Assurance Manager
Are you a Quality Manager looking for a role in continuous improvement and quality assurance management? Are you a Six Sigma Black Belt? Are you an exceptional people and process manager?If yes, we have an exciting opportunity in Renton, Washington. We are seeking local candidates (this is not a remote position) for an immediate opening focused on quality management and process improvement for our call center and support operations. The Quality Management team plays an integral role in our success.
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for the continuous improvement and quality processes for all departments. Training will be in Seattle, Washington. Job will be permanently located in Renton, Washington.
- Enact the comprehensive quality plan for each department to support the organizational goals and KPIs for the given areas
- Defines program scope related to Quality Assurance, establishes approach for implementation and maintains the Quality Assurance infrastructure
- Develop a method for assessing quality program effectiveness and a cadence for assessing and adjusting as needed
- Develop a continuous improvement strategy and accountable for QA metrics for each department which focuses on improvement of efficiency and/or reduce overall costs
- Manage, Mentor and direct a team of Quality Analysts to meet the objectives of the department.
- Play an active role in the Sr Management team and Operations teams to support the overall objectives of our business. Coach other business leaders to develop a greater understanding in process improvement methodology and delivery.
- Facilitate reoccurring ongoing client calibration sessions to ensure alignment
- Proactively participate as a team member in best practices
- 5+ years of experience in implementing, preferably in a transactional based environment and managing the quality aspect on a day to day basis
- Experience in developing and running a quality team
- Ability to work independently with a high level of initiative, attention to detail, and follow through
- Ability to connect with all levels of management on site and remote
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally in ambiguous situations to solve complex problems and improve quality and community experience
- Ability to adapt style as needed based on audience
- Ability to understand and constructively challenge current processes for continuous improvement
- Expert in the use of MS Office – Word, Excel, 365, Teams
Our Perks and Benefits . . .
- Health benefits
- Optional Life, short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible time off, freedom with accountability
Join our professional national team of over 800 team members.
Please Fill Out the Application Below
Willie Jones Recruiter and HR Coordinator
For any additional questions and concerns please contact our Corporate recruiter at
(352) 368- 0932 or for the fastest response come to the office anytime between 9am- 3pm at 101 NE 2nd St Ocala, Fla 34470.