When a world leader in high-quality healthcare and home environment products aimed to improve its online ordering systems, a web-based application for placing orders was needed to sell more than 15 central products and even more sub-products varying in model and unit type. The application would need stability to handle large orders while it communicated seamlessly with all other order fulfillment systems.
Search for a Solution
The innovative consumer product provider required a web-based solution that allowed agents to order products integrated with a payment gateway to process orders of various sizes and needs. The client also needed to house scripts, FAQ knowledge, and disposition pages for toggling during a transaction to support the sale.
- Ansafone immediately developed and tested a web-based application for placing orders through self-guided steps that housed scripts, FAQ, and disposition pages.
- Ansafone enabled customers to add, remove, and change products. Full integration with payment gateways was made to ensure the security and completeness of all transactions.
- Ansafone instituted complex and custom reporting to describe handling time and more while creating a process to support order tracking requests and database searches.
Results & Benefits
- Ansafone facilitated all future sales for the client with a seamless application that maximized existing product descriptions, images, and assets.
- Ansafone built a future-proof order platform for the product while updating product information, photos, and spec for increased sales and upsells.
- Ansafone used web scripting to support internal teams taking the required details to perform database searches instantly for tracking requests.
- Ansafone helped the industry leader encourage current and future customers to continue to order high-quality products directly from them.