According to research data, businesses are expected to exceed 180 billion calls per year by 2025. While taking this into perspective, it’s important to note that most customers that reach a voicemail while making a call do not leave messages. Instead, they move along to the next prospect in the industry. Companies that do not have 24/7 live answering services are more likely to lose business. Customers expect speedy solutions and answers to their questions. On top of that, they usually prefer human interaction when communicating their needs. The basis of customer experience is a defining factor in organizational success.
Expertly trained customer service representatives should be available 24/7 to support those who are seeking assistance. Not only does this prevent missed opportunities, it also creates a positive experience for everyone involved in the communication process. Answering services are crucial to maintaining the presence of a business or organization. Some calls may be urgent and need immediate attention. The stress of any situation can quickly become alleviated with the guidance of skilled agents who offer a friendly and assuring voice on the other line. Being responsive and available can truly set a business apart from the rest.
Answering Services Can Be Tailored to Fit Any Size Business
Customized answering services means less robots and automations for eager callers. Instead, trusted operators can deliver person-to-person communication in real time. When there are professionally trained agents to assist with calls, customers aren’t left with long wait times or answering machine messages.
There are a multitude of answering services that a call center can offer to tailor to the needs of a business, whether it’s small or large in scale. Even though a business may be closed, 24/7 answering services keep companies moving forward by meeting the demands of its industry. There are a variety of services that most industries can benefit from. Let’s explore them.
- Overflow Answering Service — Although data analysis can help a business predict times in which there may be an influx of calls, overflow answering services ensure customers receive exceptional service no matter what. A missed call is a missed opportunity. That’s why it’s crucial to ensure there are enough resources to manage a large volume of phone calls at any given time.
- Appointment Setting — From taking messages, transferring calls or booking appointments, this call center answering service frees up time for staff to focus on important tasks. All the while, skilled agents are handling inquiries efficiently. Outsourcing a business phoneline to a virtual receptionist can be a game-changer.
- After Hours Answering — A contact center ensures that customers remain a priority no matter the day, no matter the time. With this service, businesses never miss out on opportunities. Owners and staff can take a break all while knowing quality service is still being delivered to customers by call representatives.
Calls should always be handled with compassion and care. That’s why call agents prioritize each customer’s needs as they arise. Supporting existing customers is just as important as ensuring new ones are satisfied with their initial contact with a business.
Added Benefits of 24/7 Assistance
Contact centers that offer 24/7 answering services can enhance a business partner while giving them the freedom to focus on other things. Every successful industry leader must take a break sometimes, which is why these benefits are so exceptional. The stress is off as customers are still given higher quality experiences that make a brand shine. Other benefits include:
- Overflow is handled quickly and efficiently
- “Normal” business hours no longer negatively affect the business
- The ability cover multiple time zones
- Customers make decisions/purchases on the initial call
Partnering with a contact center can truly make the difference in customers service quality. Maximum availability is made possible by using 24/7 live answering services. Solutions are established day and night!
About Ansafone Contact Centers
Ansafone Contact Centers is an award-winning BPO provider with 50 years of world-class customer experience and brand care. We are a national call center with omnichannel services, fully equipped to help you with your business and with any special circumstances.
Please request a quote or call 800-510-0514 to learn more about our custom solutions for creating exceptional customer service experiences for your clients. We’re happy to offer insight into what your customers seek from your company’s language offerings and tailored customer solutions.