Businesses are always trying new ways to improve the customer service experience. One of the most successful ways is an Omni channel approach. This is a powerful way to cater to a customer’s specific needs while giving them the choice of how they wish to communicate. We’re going to break down why Omni channel service is the best solution.
Customers Have Control
One of the major advantages of using an Omni channel approach is that it empowers your customers to personalize their own experience. The customer has full control over their support options. Not every person just wants to be stuck using the phone. Instead of speaking with a live agent, they may prefer to chat or communicate via email.
The easier you make it for customers to communicate with you, the more likely they’ll do business with you. They may even turn into a repeat customer. Having a steady stream of repeat customers increases your bottom line. Customers are also willing to pay a little more for a personalized experience.
All Channels are utilized
An Omni Channel approach uses all channels equally, making it very hard for employees to ignore. Using a company like Ansafone ensures that there is an employee monitoring every channel and optimizing its full potential.
When utilizing multiple channels at once you can also reach out to different leads who only utilize certain channels. You can maximize your sales potential by communicating via talk, text, chat and email channels. This also helps support agents because they troubleshoot using more than one approach.
Meet Your Customers Where They Are
Customers expect convenience and that means serving them where they are. For example, banks now take an Omni channel approach. You can now pay your bills online, in person, or through a mobile device. Whichever way you choose, the experience is seamless. Customers are very aware that they hold all of the power and having an Omni channel approach gives them a reason to stick with your brand.
Gather Customer Data
Customer insights are important to every business. It allows you to better understand their behavior and make informed decisions on how to improve the customer experience. For example, when a customer is shopping online, and they’re consistently abandoning their cart, you can find the exact point where they are leaving. Having this data enables you to create effective strategies to grow your business and determine your marketing.
Ansafone’s Omni Channel Approach
At Ansafone, we combine experienced agents and the most up-to-date technology. You can communicate with your customers in a variety of ways, including:
- Live Chat: Decreases time that customers will have to spend on the phone and allows our agents to work with multiple customers at once.
- Email Support: With a quality email strategy, you can provide timely detailed responses. For customers who don’t have time to call or chat, it’s an effective way to address questions and concerns.
- Phone Support: There are still many people that prefer to speak to someone over the phone. Our agents are genuine and caring. We also answer the phone quickly, ensuring minimal waiting.
- Social Media Support: We can provide quick and personalize responses across all social media channels. This includes answering questions or simply directing a customer to the correct agent.
- IVR: This is an easy way to give your customers the answers they want. With a streamlined menu, customers can quickly find what they need over the phone.
- Providing Constant Customer Support: Customers want to be able to reach you in a variety of ways whether it be through social media, over the phone or chat. We can provide all of these services 24 hours a day. This includes holidays and weekends. Your customers will appreciate the flexibility and reliability when you partner with Ansafone.
To be successful, it is important to have multiple forms of communication that are all connected. You don’t want customers to have to repeat information when trying to get a simple question answered. With Ansafone, there is no disconnect. All channels are integrated into your CRM system. Our agents can look back on earlier interactions, look up account details and resolution results.
The business now looks to customers to tell them what they need instead of the other way around. This is why an Omni channel approach is so important. Personalizing every experience keeps customers happy. When they are happy, they will tell their friends and family to reach out to your business. To learn more about our Omni channel approach, visit us at www.ansafone.com.